- All incoming Students must attend an orientation session with a parent or guardian.
- Parents must bring Valid State Identification
- Parent must bring a birth certificate for the student.
- If the parent is not listed on the birth certificate-proof of guardianship.
- Immunization records must be provided for students coming from other school districts.
- Transcripts must be provided for any student that has earned high school credits.
- Parents must bring current copies of IEPs, 504 plans or Medical accommodation, if needed.
Orientations are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month.
*Please call the main office at 313-456-8000 to confirm registration for an upcoming orientation.