Welcome back to West Side Academy High School of Information Technology!
Reminders for returning and newly enrolled students:
- School begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Uniforms should be worn everyday – solid black pants, white/grey/black shirts, white/gray/black sweaters or hoodies.
- Attendance – it is critical that you arrive on time everyday to all of your classes.
- Students are required to have their school ID’s for identification purposes, lunch program, and external uses, such as job applications, bus verification, and other uses where a legal ID is required.
- **ID’s will be taken during 1st hour classes on Monday, Wednesday, and alternating Fridays.
- **Votech ID’s will be taken at 11am-12:00pm Mon. Wed. alt. Fri.
- **Night School ID’s will be taken from 3:10-4:00 Mon. Wed. alt. Fri.
- The Impact Program started Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- Dinner is served from 3:10-3:30pm
- Classes run from 3:30pm – 8:55pm
- More information pending regarding Tutoring and Extended Day programs.
Thank you for supporting West Side Academy. We look forward to a Prosperous and Engaging School Year!!